Menu

Matchesfashion.com poised to enter the market

0 Comment

Luxury fashion retailer Matchesfashion.com could soon be put on the market, as advisers are sought to manage the process. According to Business of Fashion, the company’s founders Tom and Ruth Chapman who launched the store in 1987, have reached out to advisors in order to explore the sales process. The pair own roughly 70 per cent of the business, while Scottish Equity Partners and venture capitalist firm Highland own the other 30 per cent between them

More here:
Matchesfashion.com poised to enter the market

Tags: , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

loading...